This video series will include Level I & Level II Training Combined in
one purchase- Get the latest technologies and information. This training
will have all the tools needed to apply as a "state" Citizen for a passport
through the Department of State and so much more.
Disclaimer - Questions that we have received
1. This will not help you discharge your debt. HISAdvocates does NOT advocate you getting into debt or using discharge instruments to set off debt. This includes attempting to utilize self-made money orders, checks against closed bank accounts, EFT's, Accepted for Value, 1099 OID, or using your Birth Certificate for anything other than as a foundation to gain lawful identification. We recommend that if you have ever done that through any process that you lawfully remove your mark (signatures) from said documents.
2. This will not allow you take your birth certificate and go into court and have all criminal charges dismissed.
3. The IRS is going to still want their money from you because you contracted with them as a United States person to pay.
4. This will not pay your utility bills.
5. This will not pay your mortgage.
6. This is not a get rich quick scheme allowing you to have access to a Treasury Direct Account.
7. The passport is issued by the Department of State by the Corporate United States. It looks the same as any other passport. The application is what we teach you to do properly as a "state" of the Union Citizen. This is about allegiance.
8. Yes, this will teach you how to gain certified copies of your passport application from the Department of State giving evidence of your status.
9. This does not guarantee a status, this starts a process that proves your intent to move into a jurisdiction as a "state" of the Union Citizen.
10. This does not remove you from obligations or contracts that you may have with the IRS or any other public franchise (Federal Agency).
11. This does not teach you how to sue the Federal Government.
12. This has NOTHING to do with being a Sovereign citizen.
13. The process will not give you special treatment when you walk through an airport.
14. If you get pulled over in a motor vehicle that is registered with the county and you do not have a valid driver’s license, you will still get a ticket and possible arrest.
15. Yes, you can travel to foreign countries with this passport and yes they will let you back into America through a United States checkpoint.
16. You will not get better looking with this passport.
17. Your mother will not change her mind on how she thinks of you.
18. This does not stop you from being a resident. You have many contracts that you must change.
19. Zip Code is a registered trademark of the United States when you place that information on the DS-11 (Passport Application) it is giving jurisdiction to the United States Corporation.
20. There is no requirement in law to have a Social Security on the application.
21. The Supreme Court has determined that you don't have to be a Federal citizen and that you can just be a state Citizen.
22. This education process, coupled with our experience will allow you to take the first steps towards the modern-day Exodus by taking step one of properly obtaining your status to be back under GOD in accordance with the Declaration of Independence.
23. You will get the support, and supporting documentation to help you with the USPS passport service representative when submitting your passport application.
24. We help you with the forms to properly order your certified copies of your application from the Department of State once your passport is in your possession. This will give you the federal U.S. acknowledgment proof of your application.
25. This does not effect income derived from Social Security or any benefits that your Registered Organization may be receiving: We do not offer any guarantees as it pertains to your ability to continue to receive benefits. We are going to be teaching people how to still receive the said benefits of the Registered Organization known as their birth certificate [If you do not understand this statement, the Living in the Private group will assist you in that] without letting go of your status as a "state" Citizen. Remember, you are only as good as your latest contract...
26. The process of changing your status only begins here with getting this accomplished. The journey of dealing with all your adhesion contracts is started when you make this most important first step. You still must get your status changed with the Social Security Administration, DOJ, and many other agencies. This is all a lawful process, approved only when they issue you the passport based on your application as the state Citizen.
27. You may not have child support due at the time you submit the application.
28. You may not have some types of felonies.
29. If you have IRS issues, they may prohibit you from receiving a passport. We have not seen this done yet as of 1-25-2017.
30. This has nothing to do with fairy dust.
31. You will still have to pay the fees at the USPS or court where you apply for the passport.
32. Yes we do ask for consideration for education.
33. This does not make your mineral rights on the property that you rent (think you own) become yours.
34. Your lender will still want their payments from you.
35. If you already have a passport, we will show you how to re-apply with proper application.
36. Yes you must return an existing passport and passport ID card with your new state Citizenship application through USPS or the court.
37. Yes you still must respect your fellow brothers and sisters. This does not make you a king.
38. No President Trump will not call you and invite you to the White House for dinner.
Disclaimer: This Information is for EDUCATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY
Being on HISAdvocates.org and stateCitizenship.org you are hereby acknowledging our complete Terms of Services posted here. HISAdvocates.org/HIS Advocates, s.s.m. is Non-Domestic without United States [Title 28 Section 3002] in the private. For questions please call Toll Free (844) HIS-ADVO (447-2386). If you are needing support on your foreclosure and are a VIP Member, click here for support. To become a VIP Member, click on the below picture where it says GO VIP. HIS Advocates, s.s.m./HISAdvocates.org hereafter HISA, is a private/un-incorporated membership association known as a church ministry/social platform wholly managed by HISA leadership and does NOT practice law or give legal advice. HISA reminds the people to obtain proper legal/lawful counsel to determine the best approach for each specific situation. "The practice of law cannot be licensed by any state/State. Schware v. Board of Examiners, United States Reports 353 U.S. pgs. 238, 239. In Sims v. Aherns, 271 S.W. 720 (1925) "The practice of law is an occupation of common right." Oklahoma Court Rules and Procedures, Title 12, sec. 2017 (C) "If an infant or incompetent person does not have a duly appointed representative he may sue by his next friend or by a guardian ad litem." Brotherhood of Trainmen v. Virginia ex rel. Virginia State Bar (377 U.S. 1); Gideon v. Wainwright 372 U.S. 335; Argersinger v. Hamlin, Sheriff 407 U.S. 425. Litigants may be assisted by unlicensed layman during judicial proceedings. NAACP v. Button (371 U.S. 415); United Mineworkers of America v. Gibbs (383 U.S. 715); and Johnson v. Avery 89 S. Ct. 747 (1969). Members of groups who are competent non lawyers can assist other members of the group achieve the goals of the group in court without being charged with "Unauthorized practice of law." All information such as the blogs, forums, foreclosure calls, consultants, or vendors that are made available on HISA is for educational purposes only. Moderators are NOT licensed attorneys, they do not provide legal advice, nor do they receive any income from HISA. Moderators simply share their private experiences or point people to forums or directories in which to help "The People". HISA does not always agree with any or all of the information and is not responsible for how people use it. Each individual/person/people must do their own study and make their own decisions, if and how any of the information on the website might help them with their issues, and consult with a bar carded attorney or private counsel if advice is needed. HISA reserves ALL of our Rights under GOD, without Prejudice, and without Recourse.